the idea in the movies and the series has always been that in New YorkUnited States is one of the cities that celebrates the most ChristmasHowever, this belief is far from reality, although monumental christmas tree held every year Rockefeller Center Or New York City Ballet presenting”pliers“It appears that they make great celebrations, though the notion of its inhabitants differs.
Which is the most “Grinch” city?
money website FinanceBuzz analyzed the 50 largest cities in the United States to determine where Christmas is celebrated the most and where the least, labeling New York City as the “the grinchiest“Or in other words, who doesn’t like christmas American Union.
And this is unlike what is seen in movies, photos or videos big Apple is the city with the lowest store rates Christmas decorationlots of christmas trees, gift shop and soup kitchens per thousand residents, similarly, less than a quarter of all New Yorkers (that is, 23.3 percent) was introduced as volunteers Annually, this represents the fourth lowest number America,
It should be remembered that in the United States there is a tradition that many people follow voluntarily during the December festivities, so this aspect was decisive in knowing how much Christmas spirit It has “the city that never sleeps”. but one city less”Grinch“That’s New York, it’s all about shiftsCalifornia
In “LA” there are only 2.4 shopping centers for every 100 thousand inhabitants, lowest rate in the country, Meanwhile, the percentage of people who presented themselves volunteers is only 24.1 percent, it is among the five lowest in the country and also percentage of the money you donate to donate the least is 47.2 percent annually, ie 25 dollars (491.37 Mexican pesos).
eventually, St. Anthony joins the three places below as third largest cityGrinch, Nationwide, the percentage of San Antonio residents who offer themselves as volunteers 24.6 percentonly does 43.1 charity for charity and this makes its residents one of the 10 lowest in the country.
complete list The following is the low score, less christmas spirit,
- New YorkNew York with a score of 18.9
- shiftsCalifornia with a score of 19.6
- St. AnthonyTexas with a score of 22.7
- Chicago, Illinois with a score of 24.7
- Memphis, Tennessee with a score of 25.7
- Phoenix, Arizona with a score of 28.3
- Dallas, Texas with a score of 29.7
- Columbus, Ohio with a score of 30.0
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma with a score of 30.5
- Houston, Texas with a score of 30.8
Cities with the Most Christmas Spirit
Second, The Two Cities With the Most Christmas CheerSon hartford, Connecticut why frugality, Rhode Island. In the case of Hartford, the city has With over 1,926 festivals and Christmas programs per 100,000 residents, the highest number of any city in the country. frugality ocin the second place With 981 festivals and holiday events per capita.
In fact, Hartford and Providence ranked first and second in four other metrics that were taken into account: ice rinks, christmas tree lot, gift shop and Christmas Market. hartford It has the most soup kitchens and homeless shelters per 100,000 residents of any city in the country.
Ranked 3rd among the cities with the most Christmas joy minneapolis, minnesota, since nearly half of the residents of Minneapolis, more than 48 percentvolunteer annually, Highest rate of any city in the country, Full list ahead:
- hartfordConnecticut with a score of 74.8
- frugalityRhode Island with a score of 74.8
- minneapolisMinnesota with a score of 70.7
- Orlando, Florida with a score of 68.3
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with a score of 65.8
- Riverside, California with a score of 62.7
- Atlanta, Georgia with a score of 62.5
- Salt Lake City, Utah with a score of 62.0
- Baltimore, Maryland with a score of 60.0
- Cincinnati, Ohio with a score of 58.9
Can my child eat Christmas turkey?
Chinese New Year 2023: These are the dates and traditions of the Year of the Rabbit