three Kingdoms Universe A famous one among gamers. Games inspired by books have been well received by audiences around the world. Now, the developers of Three Kingdoms, the Creative Assembly, have brought out a new game for mobile. The game is already out in Korea and is very popular among Korean audiences. Now, Creative Assembly has brought it west by partnering with Tilting Point. Unlike Total War, Legends of War is a ARPG Play. This beginner’s guide is being brought to you to help you get started and help you figure out how Three Kings: Legends of War works.
The story of the Legends of War dates back to the Three Kingdoms period (200-280 AD). Steam games start in 190 AD, and so does Legends of War. We are the lords of our kingdom in the story, and it is our job to recruit various officers and lead them into battle.
generals like Zhang Fei, Guan Yu, Liu Beise.t.c. It follows a similar plot to the Steam games, where Yellow Turban Rebellion has just begun, and zhang yoke The yellow turban is leading the rebellion against the new emperor. It is our job to help quell this rebellion and ensure that peace prevails in the three states.
Introducing the Basics of the Three Kingdoms: Legends of War
Gameplay of Legends of War a . as is Musou Play. It is a hack-n-slash, heavy-action game. so we have a team of 3 heroes Which we can take to war. we can choose We have any 3 from the roster of heroes, these heroes have Unique passive, skill and skill effects,
These skills can be used in combat to take out large groups of enemies on their way to the final boss. The final boss of the mission is the one who has a shield and has more health than the other enemies.
we need to go to battle scroll, These scrolls are battle orders and are very important for us to start any main fighting mission. Once we start a mission, we’re taken to a map where we have to make our way through large groups of enemies, and then attack the final boss. Usually, the fights are very easy, as in the beginning, the game gives us really strong characters. We go through the early stages, and then we’re strong enough with all the early rewards, so we can enter the later stages and win comfortably.
Along with this, we also have to build a farm, foundry, governance building and red building. These buildings are necessary for various purposes.
- main palace: The main palace is the most important building of our base. It is the building from which we control our kingdom.
- Farm and foundry: The fields are used to grow rice, which in turn is needed to supply troops and build other buildings. Foundries produce iron ore. It is one of the most important building materials.
- Market: Here we can buy various enhancement material for our officers.
- Treaty: We can join the alliance through this building. Joining the alliance allows us to reap the Raid Boss and other benefits.
- raid: Raid building is the building from where we can raid other player’s resources, and also protects our resources if another player attacks us.
We can also raise the level of our officers to increase their strength. Item sets that officers can equip can also be leveled. Rare heroes are 5 stars, while normal heroes are 4 stars. we can also get various material officer Heroes to upgrade and enhance. These enhancing officers are usually officers of the rank of Captain, Junior etc. Basically, they are not heroes like our main characters. These officers can be obtained by doing missions and quests daily.
Mission and Program
There is no dearth of events in the three states. Lots of them keep popping up all the time, and they bring new content with them. There are also many daily missions we can do in order to progress properly.
In Three Kingdoms, with its single-player campaign, we can also indulge ourselves in some great PvP gameplay. There are different PVP modes that we can play:
- Mystic Creature Battle Mode: In this mode, we can join forces with other lords and their heroes, and defeat a mega boss. Various items are rewarded after defeating a boss, which helps to increase the power level of our heroes.
- 50v 50 Alliance Battle: Like other MMOs, Three Kingdoms has alliance wars where we can fight a rival clan with 49 members of our alliance. We have to build the best defense and strategically place our heroes on the line of defense to lead our alliance to victory.
- 10v 10 Arena Battle: 10 v 10 Battles are of small scale. 20 players fight each other to establish their dominance as the best lords in the arena.
- 3v3 pvp battle: A shorter format than the 50 v 50 and 10 v 10 battle formats, 3 v 3 is less time consuming but a lot more fun, as it is a quick, but brutal brawl.
- 1v1 Couple: As the name suggests, this mode is created to decide who is the best between two players.
Understanding in-game resources
The following is a list of current resources found in the Three Kingdoms: Legends of War that are accessible to beginners:
- torn leather
- hard strap
- Walnut wood
- iron sand
- old skin
- polishing stone
- platinum plate
Most of the above are upgradeable materials, which are necessary to increase our heroes’ power levels and defenses. These materials are divided into categories, and the most common of these are C-grade materials.
Things like speed boosts, and B and C-grade material bags are stored in this section. These items can be obtained through battles and daily log-in rewards.
Tokens are useful for recruiting heroes to our team. Theses tokens can be obtained through battles and daily log-in rewards.
Three mudras are in use in Legends of War: Three Kingdoms.
- command (scroll): Used to send our heroes to battle. Can be purchased with premium currency and obtained with mission rewards.
- Sleep: Like many other games, gold is the primary free-to-get currency, although it can also be purchased with premium currency. Missions and daily login can be obtained from rewards.
- Jades: Z is the main currency of the three states. It is used to accelerate progress, is used to buy other resources, and can only be purchased with real money, except in some rare cases where we can get them as rewards. Huh.
Three Kingdoms: Legends of War Beginner’s Guide: Tips and Tricks
Here are some of our suggestions in our Three Kingdoms: Legends of War beginner’s guide to help you kickstart your journey.
- Always use your strongest heroes for battle. If they are resting/healing, let them rest and then take them to battle.
- Maximize all upgrades before moving on to the next main castle level. It’s always better to do all the upgrades before moving on to the next level, as it helps to focus on the objectives of the next level when we get there, and we don’t have to worry about upgrading any old items it occurs.
- Pay attention to how much reign a hero has when building buildings. The more reigns a hero has, the faster he will complete the task.
- Always use your skill points when available. They recharge after a short period of time, so it’s better to use them up and make your hero stronger as soon as possible.
- Log in at least once a day to receive daily login rewards. They will help you with your progress.
- Be careful while spending gold. It’s very easy to upgrade your favorite hero, and you can forget about the strongest hero for that mission. Upgrade the strongest hero for the mission first.
So go ahead and try it! If you have trouble, don’t hesitate to come back to this Three Kingdoms: Legends of War for tips.
From All Of Us To The Three Kingdoms: Legends Of War Beginner’s Guide! did you get ours three State: Legends of War Beginner’s Guide helpful? tell us in notes,
For more mobile gaming news and updates, visit our . engage to whatsapp group, telegram group, either discord server, Also follow us google news instagramAnd Twitter For quick updates.