Welfare Secretariat publishes vacancies in the Official Gazette of the Federation (DoF) very attractive salary, If you are looking for a job, then this is your opportunity to join the world of work.
What are they, we tell you in detail Requirements, documents and salary offered for each task.
What are the vacancies to work in Welfare Secretariat?
- Operations General Coordinator.
He Salary is 142 thousand 285 pesos per month. This will be worked in Mexico City and is an essential requirement graduate studies in engineering, finance, political science, law, economics or mathematics – would work.
In addition they need 10 years experience in public administration; Has leadership, strategic vision and availability to travel. No language proficiency is requested.
- Popular Finance General Coordinator.
He salary is 142 thousand 285 monthly peso. It will operate south of CDMX and a degree in engineering, accounting, finance, political science, public administration or law is an essential requirement.
Besides, 10 years experience in public administration, Other characteristics that are detailed are that the individual has leadership, strategic vision and availability to travel. No language proficiency is requested.
- Director of Physical Resources.
He salary is 67 thousand 037 monthly peso. It will operate south of CDMX and a degree in engineering, accounting, finance, political science, public administration or law is an essential requirement.
In addition, 6 years of experience in public administration and property valuation is essential. No language proficiency is requested. The skills required are teamwork and negotiation.
He salary is 14 thousand 216 monthly peso, Will work in CDMX and must have a full or minor technical or business career.
In addition they need One year experience in Public Administration, Legal defense and procedures. Information on the INAES regulatory framework and administrative legal action has been requested.
- Selection and Training Department.
He salary is 30 thousand 290 monthly peso. It will work in CDMX and requires a degree in Computer Science, Communication, Political Science, Public Administration or Economics.
In addition, three years of experience in public administration is essential. Organization and planning of education, management and development of human resources and business management.
What documents do I need to have with me to apply?
Printed and required formats for the entry subsystem (fill in personal data by machine or computer):
- Document Review Format.
- Experience Evaluation Format.
- Competency Assessment Format.
- contact information format
These formats can be downloaded in the following link: https://nc.segob.gob.mx/s/cZqLmAFxZ4yFZ4i
Keep in original and copy:
- Valid official identification.
- Birth certificate.
- Certificate with which you recognize your experience and qualifications.
- Issued National Military Service Card (only in case of men up to the age of 40 years).
- Two prints of the updated Curriculum Vitae,
- Document certifying the level of study required for the position.
- Tax identification card issued by the Ministry of Finance and Public Debt, which includes the Federal Taxpayer Registry (RFC).