Want to start a trading career? How about you know a little more about the options available? Though it sounds to be a very lucrative career, finding out a little more will not harm.
A great trading career is always supported by a robust trading platform. Tradeviz is one such trading platform that allows you to make the best out of your trading career.
With awesome features supporting your trading needs, along with great customer support, they stay on top of their work.
Let us find out a little more about the different types of trading careers you can choose from.
Different types of trading career
There are many distinct categories of trading careers you could try on, but here are the most recommendable careers in trading—you could easily learn.
- Equity Traders: Or known as a stock trader and sometimes called share trade, as these traders handle bargaining stocks and shares. Moreover, these careers have minimal risk compared to other types of trading careers.
- Fixed Income Trader: Entails trading upon fixed-income securities respective to investment assets and bonds—e.g, government bonds, corporate bonds, and inflation-link bonds.
- Forex Trader: Basically, it deals with currency trades and fluctuations. And mostly, currency trading is done by pairs such as EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, etc. It also involves the trading calls which correspond to the country’s achievements and economic outlook.
- Commodity Trade: Deals with the trading of physical substances like Crudes, oil, metals, gold, agriculture products, and many more.
- Derivatives Trader. Involves trades correlative to contracts such as futures, options, or credits—which are attained from the value of other assets along with the price changes.
Tradeviz offers you an exciting opportunity to trade across these multiple instruments. If you are looking for fund diversification, this platform could assist you in growing your profits and generating excellent results.
Pre-requisites for A Career Trading
Getting this career is not that possible.As long as you get a degree, have a good educational background, and run after an internship in any commercial bank or any trading traineeship-related to have a direct experience and new understanding, you can break through in this domain.
Having a complete degree is an excellent opportunity to get any trading career, however, with the anticipated competition, having an additional finance-related degree (CPA, CFA & MBA) is an extra point in getting the job smoothly.
Being a postgraduate or doctorate is a great acquirement as trading deals with Math and statistics. Obtaining such careers in trading usually always starts from an intern trader and becomes assistant to a senior trader. Eventually, with the experience over time, some stayed promoted, and some started building their own company.
Tradeviz: Helping you progress into a remote-first career
The world is going remote-first. Pandemic has been quite beneficial in terms of opening new doors for traders. With that being said, if you are looking to get into full-time trading, Tradeviz should be your go-to trading platform. Not only it is backed with excellent customer support, but the great technical analysis tools make it stand out.