Both iPhone like cell phones Android are highly valued among users, so it is often difficult to choose which one you want to update your equipment. However, if you have made the decision to choose these, you will certainly want to transfer your information from one mobile to another, as they are in text messages.
Although moving applications, photos, videos or files can be done easily, in the case of SMS it has become a bit tedious to do, especially if you have a lot and you don’t want to lose any of them. Therefore, there are several programs that can help you with this activity.
Although there are many applications, the MAG We share a simple and convenient tool to use so that you can transfer your text messages from iPhone to Android cell without following many steps. Find out the fastest way to achieve it.
How to transfer SMS from iPhone to Android
There are several ways to transfer your text messages from iPhone to Android phone; and here we will show you a fairly simple way through the AnyDroid application. Follow the steps:
- The first thing you should do is search through the AnyDroid app on your computer.
- When you find it, install it and wait for the whole process.
- Once done, connect your iPhone and Android to your PC.
- In a few minutes, the program will recognize your device and you will be prompted for the following actions.
- You just have to choose “Move to Android”.
- Next, click on “From iOS to Android”.
- Here you will see a menu with options and you will have to select “Messages”.
- Wait for the transfer of mail and that’s it.
- Finally, disconnect both devices from the computer and you’re done.
You will immediately be able to see all the text messages on your Android phone without any problems. You can do this activity as many times as you like by following the above steps.
Hacking to change the ringtone of your iPhone
If you want to stop hearing the classic sound that is emitted every time you charge your iPhone, we will explain how to change it into your own song only with Apple Music. Follow the step.
- First, enter the “Shortcuts” app from your iPhone.
- Now select the “Automation” option.
- Among the appropriate options, select “Student”.
- After that, activate the option “Stay connected”.
- Hit “Next”, followed by “Add action”.
- In this section, select “Apps” and “Music”.
- Then, tap on “Game Music”.
- You will have to record the song you prefer.
- Once you’ve made your selection, click “Next”.
- You need to deactivate “Age when executing” and that would be it.
From now on, every time you plug in, your iPhone will hear your favorite theme. It should be noted that although there are other tricks without Apple Music subscription, this is one of the fastest and easiest to achieve.