Monday, September 25, 2023
Advertisement

Two brothers died in the swimming pool after being electrocuted Healthy world

Last Sunday, an unfortunate event occurred in the town of Tequila, Jalisco, when two sisters aged 29 and 31 lost their lives after receiving a electric shock inside the swimming pool, while helping a nine-year-old boy.

According to Milenio, the minor referred to elements of Civil Protection and Firefighters in Jalisco that starting to feel the “touch” inside the lake and one of the women went in to help him, but he couldn’t get out; His brother went in to help them but they both died.

After that, the minor was transferred to receive medical attention, his health condition was reported as fair. On the other hand, it is believed that the incident was caused by lighting system failure in the pool, but authorities have not yet confirmed this.

Safety in swimming pools

Experts have shown that in swimming pools, where there are nearby electrical installations under water lights, electrical equipment for swimming pools such as pumps, filters, and other factors, it is necessary to provide. maintenance constantly to ensure they are in good working order and detect potential threats.

According to the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission, signs What people may experience when receiving an electric shock in a swimming pool are: tingling sensations, muscle cramps, unable to move and/or feeling as if something is holding them back.

So, the RECOMMENDATION provided by specialists is to immediately move from the source of the discharge and get out of the water, avoiding any type of metal ladder, as this material increases the risk.

Nation World News Desk
Nation World News Deskhttps://nationworldnews.com/
Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.
Latest news
Related news