The Christmas spirit has already arrived at Universal stores, and this time around, there are nine different collections to choose from.
The process of getting to the moment, when the store’s Christmas season officially opens, begins in January each year, when we first visit different countries to find out decoration trends, and then analyze Ticos may be to taste what they think.
, According to Marisia Federspiel, communications director at Universal.
After this process, the options which were announced on this Thursday are selected.
“Starting today our customers can create their own category from over 1,000 colonies, they can find the latest merchandise and trends across the globe at the best prices. We prompt this time with a 25% discount on all Christmas decorations and guaranteed lowest prices. If they find the same product in Christmas decorations at a lower price in another store, we will refund the difference”, commented Marisia Federspiel.
Families will be able to start living and enjoying the magic of Christmas as Universal, the Official Christmas Store, kicks off the Christmas season this September 22.
This is Universal Stores’ 2022 Christmas Collection
1. pliers red trend A mix of the characteristic Christmas red color with black squares and golden accessories. Complement it with objects that fill it with dynamism such as stars or golden snowflakes and the original Nutcracker.
2. Candy Pastels: A mix of textures and sweet and pastel colors that blend well with items like popsicles, ice cream and candies for family vacations.
3. Golden Splendor: North Pole in Costa Rica! A combination of white, grey, silver and gold that creates a unique and elegant focus; Fill the place with confusion.
4. wine red: Silver with various strong shades of red, for an elegant and sentimental Christmas finish. With this trend we prepare with emotion to enjoy the season.
5. Illusion Blue: Unique blend of blue and gold. Christmas of different colors but they are too hot together.
6. chocolate: The Christmas breeze inspired the mint chocolate afternoon, hence the color combination. This decor is combined with shades of brown and light green, creating a striking contrast.
7. Fuchsia Carnival: Combined with the combination of fashion and strong colors, this trend combines magenta in various colors, achieving the carnival of colors.
8. Santa: The traditional green and red you love so much. The Christmas fun came with Santa ornaments, which were classic and unique of the time.
9. Magic: A trend full of brightness, color and illusion; Complemented with characters from our childhoods that transport us to a world of fantasy.
In addition, on occasion, the store offers the possibility of sections so that families can reserve a small price of the product and take it back after two months; This applies to all departments.
eco friendly trees
Universal Stores also offered a variety of artificial trees in a variety of prices, brands and sizes that can be purchased from ₹12,990. The uniqueness of these is that they are made from recycled materials, they are very easy to assemble and reduce the presence of allergens as they do not leave any odour.
All Christmas decorations with 25% off in the first days and sections of 1,000 colonies
On the other hand, thanks to technological advances, the store offers a range of LED tree lights, which use 95% of the energy for lighting and only 5% wasted in heat, making them sustainable, eco-efficient and Many become safe. compared to other types of lighting.
They also offer 100-, 200-, and 300-bulb lights, cascade lights, and outdoor resistor lights.
,Safety aspects are essential to consider when decorating a home at this special time of year. Getting quality items is beneficial to the wallet, making it a wise and strategic purchaseFederspiel said.
The 100% Costa Rican capital company has been consolidated once again as the “Official Christmas Store” and starting today families will be able to start living the magic of Christmas every time they visit Universal