Everyone is aware of their privacy on WhatsApp. But we do nothing to keep our WhatsApp chat private. Most people lock their phones but cannot lock chat. In such a situation, when the phone lock is unlocked, any person can easily access WhatsApp and get very important and private information through WhatsApp. For this reason, locking WhatsApp chat is also very important. For this, WhatsApp provides a fingerprint lock on its platform. If you do not know how to set a fingerprint lock on WhatsApp, we will tell you about it today. This step will be activated in just a minute and you will be able to keep your chat safe.
Also read: – BSNL customers shocked, this plan is giving double data
How To Activate Fingerprint Lock In WhatsApp
1) First, open WhatsApp. After that, click on the three dots that appear on the right and go to settings.
2) Then go to Account> Privacy> Fingerprint Lock.
Also read: – This phone has the smallest selfie camera hole in the world and is battery powered
3) Then turn on unlock with fingerprint.
4) Users can also choose after the app closes automatically, where you get three options, the first immediately, the second one minute and the third 30 minutes later.
5) Apart from this, users can also choose whether the sender’s message appears in the notification.
Note- This feature only works on Android smartphones that have a fingerprint sensor.