Whiskey is a distilled alcoholic beverage that offers a rich, woody flavor when served on the rocks.. During these national holidays, this is an excellent choice for lovers of drinks and prepared drinks. The best of all is that stores like Walmart have them for sale.
Whether you want it alone, with ice, water or a soft drink, if you’re looking for an option to toast this week, We tell you the details of this promotion.
The whiskey sold at Walmart
This is Johnnie Walker brand whiskey, black label, the Black Label of 12 years of aging and Scottish style with a flavor that combines nuances of vanilla and orange.
This drink is the most popular of its variants. The liquor in question is 750 milliliters and has a price of one thousand pesos, but now it is only available for $555 pesos, which is almost 50% discount.
One option to enjoy this whiskey is to prepare an Old Fashioned, a classic cocktail with sugar and orange. Here’s how you can do it:
- 2 oz Dark Label Scotch Whisky
- 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitter
- 1 orange slice for garnish
- Put the sugar and bitters in a whiskey glass.
- Add an ice cube and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the whiskey and stir gently.
- Garnish with an orange slice and serve.
It is important to remember that to buy this product you must be of legal age due to the high alcohol content, which is 40%.