TikTokThe fifth social network with the most registered users in Mexico revealed how you can access look at history in 5 easy steps and thus verify who has viewed your profile.
In recent years, the Chinese technology company ByteDance, which allows users to record, edit and share short videos with the possibility of adding background music, sound effects or visual filters to the application, has exponentially increased the number of users, just in Mexico accumulated approximately 57.5 million active Internet users.
Due to the popularity of the social network, more and more Internet users are joining TikTok, one of the few apps that still lets users know who views their profile. Here we tell you step by step how to achieve it.
So you can know who has seen your TikTok profile in just 4 steps
To find out who has viewed your profile, TikTok made available there look at history a table in the social network that allows you to review Who sees your profile in the last 30 days.
According to the official page of the Chinese company, to achieve this is very simple, you just need to follow the instructions to the letter. 5 steps:
- Enter your Tiktok profile: click on the Profile tab located in the lower option bar.
- Once inside, click on the options button on the back and the ☰ icon with three stripes.
- In the window that appears with the options below, look for the option ‘Environment and privacy’
- Go to the option Confidentiality, located in the second place with the icon of a lock, in the section Account.
- Finally, you will find the option to profile views.
Eyes! Take into account that this option is only available to those who have activated it Profile view historyso you should have this option turned on if you want to see who has viewed your profile.
How to enable or disable viewing profile history?
On the contrary, if what you want is to deactivate the option so that no one can see who has seen you. profile on TikTok in the last few days, you just need to follow these steps:
- In the application, click here Inbox on the bottom.
- Click on a notification that someone has viewed your profile.
- Once you are on the page profile viewsclick on the icon Environment in the upper right corner.
- Tap the activate button next to it Profile view history to enable or disable this option.
Remember that by deactivating this option, other users will not be able to see that you have viewed their profile; However, you won’t be able to see who has viewed your profile either, so it can be a misleading option.