When people are dissatisfied with their weight, they look for magic formulas and quick ways to slim down. However, you should not be impatient to lose weight and it is important to take each person’s build into account so as not to harm other body functions.
The appropriate weight for each individual depends on several factors, such as height, muscle mass and gender. Furthermore, it should be kept in mind that abnormal or excessive accumulation of fat represents a great risk to the health of the human body and increases the chances of suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
Keeping the above in mind, people who want to lose weight with the help of a balanced diet and regular exercise, want to burn more calories than they consume daily.
During weight loss under medical supervision, you can take help of some ingredients which have fat burning properties. For example, special portal your health has informed Warm lemon water can help with this process.
To drink it correctly, the following procedure must be followed:
1. Boil a glass of water.
2. Once it starts boiling, reduce the heat and serve.
3. Add about 10 drops of lemon and wait till it gets lukewarm.
4. No sugar or sweeteners should be added so that it does not lose its fat burning properties.
5. Drink half an hour before breakfast.
This drink complements the diet, as it helps reduce body fat and provides a feeling of satiety, thus reducing calorie consumption.
In addition, lemon is a good choice for losing weight, since its composition favors the production of gastric juice in the stomach, which breaks down food more easily. Thanks to this, lemon improves digestion and avoids some of the problems that hinder weight loss: flatulence, gas or heartburn, ”explain it on the portal uncomo,
5 vegetables that help you lose weight
the reason, In its health and personal care section, it mentions a list of some vegetables that can be included in the eating plan of people who want to lose weight. It is worth mentioning that the consumption of these vegetables does not produce any kind of change in the body, if the consumption of certain foods is not limited and some sports or physical activities are practiced regularly.
It is important to emphasize that this type of food (fruits and vegetables) should be present in the diet of all people. No wonder the World Health Organization (WHO) recommends five servings of fruit interspersed with vegetables; That is, fruits can be present in breakfast and two snacks of the day, while vegetables should be present in lunch and dinner.
- salad: This vegetable is one of those that contain the most fiber; Hence, it produces a satiety effect when consumed, which will prevent you from feeling hungry again and again. In addition, its compounds have effects that reduce anxiety about eating.
- onion: This food eliminates the fluids present in the body and due to its high fiber content it prevents constipation and accelerates the metabolism, burning fat more quickly and frequently.
- artichoke: It is rich in fiber. Thanks to its diuretic properties, it eliminates toxins sticking to the body; In addition, it naturally lowers high blood cholesterol levels. On the other hand, artichokes “contain inulin, which is an ideal carbohydrate for diabetics, as it is metabolized slowly in the body, forming fructose instead of glucose. On the other hand, Inulin is diuretic and laxative.
- He: Some health professionals say that garlic should be consumed daily, as it contains components that benefit various organs of the body. Garlic eliminates fat stored in some parts of the body. Even today, capsules containing this compound are sold in health food stores; However, it is advised to take the approval of a health professional before consuming them.
- cucumber: This food is “composed of 95% water and represents a significant contribution of fiber, which improves digestion and increases satiety. It has a diuretic and anti-inflammatory action that helps reduce swelling and promote weight loss.” To reduce fluid retention in body tissues.