Google is in charge of managing, developing and updating the operating system. Android, a software for cell phones and tablets that has its own application store, we are talking about the popular Google Play Store, however, millions of users prefer to download APK programs, what are they, what are they for and how do they How are normal apps different? This is something Depor will explain to you immediately.
The above app stores are not the only places where you can download safe apps, there are also APKs, although getting them carries a higher risk of infecting your cell phone with some kind of virus. what are they for? Basically, their two main differences are in the way of installing and updating, as we said earlier, Apps are automatically downloaded and updated by Google Play, whereas in APKs this is done manually and via web pages. of your favorite browser.
are they the same? yes, for example: the Application why apk WhatsApp has the same operation, none is better than the other, so why bother installing manually? Simple, because not all cell phones are compatible with Google Play apps, and some are not even found in this Android store, this is when users resort to APKs.
These Are the Differences Between Apps and APKs on Your Android Phone
Features APKApplication Download via Google PlayNo Yes Download via Internet web pages Yes No Updates Manual Automatic Compatibility with Android Yes Risk of infecting your cell phone with viruses Yes (when they violate
Google Play) most applications you can
of all apps
play store limited to three
millions of apps
and it is estimated that
Reasons not to use your phone with a broken screen
- The shards of glass from the lens will break the cell phone screen Android Something that will make your device unattractive.
- Also, you can cut your fingers or get small pieces of glass in your eye (when you are lying on your back).
- A broken screen also puts internal components at risk. This is because the cracks caused by the shock can pass liquids or dust which damages some of the fundamental parts of the phone.
- Replacing the mica or going to a technical service to have the screen fixed would be ideal.
- It is cheaper to fix one component than many.