There are only a few days left until the end of September, a month marked in economic terms by the stress of national holidays and by the transition to spring, when we talk about the change of seasons.
But even though October is so close, there is still a lot of cloth to cut in the few remaining days of the ninth month of the year, and some of the things that are still outstanding are government aid payments, many of which are due on this date Women.
Of course, it should be noted that various requirements must be met. Be a worker, head of household or older adult. In addition to belonging to one of the areas of the Social Register of Households (RSH), these are some of the requirements for access to the benefits.
What bonuses can women receive in September?
Women’s work bonus (BTM)
The Women’s Employment Bonus is a benefit aimed at female workers aged between 25 and 59 who are in the most vulnerable 40% according to the Social Register of Households (RSH).
When you apply, you must decide whether you want to receive the annual or monthly payment. This contribution can be requested all year round on the Sence website.
He Monthly payment is scheduled for September Friday the 29th and it can be obtained by depositing it into a RUT account or bank account; or withdrawal at Banco Estado or Banco Estado Express, depending on the beneficiary’s choice.
The annual payment was made in the last days of August.
Women who are biological or adopted mothers can receive the child bonus when they turn 65 and retire.
The amount to be received for the benefit begins to be profitable from the date of birth of the child and is equal to 10% of the 18th minimum monthly income, taking into account the month in which the child was born and $ 165,000 for those born before December 1. July 2009.
It should be noted that the aim of this benefit is to strengthen the pensions of the beneficiaries. and the requirements to access it are:
- Be 65 years or older.
- Reside in Chilean territory for 20 years from the age of 20. In addition, you must have lived in Chile for at least 4 years in the last 5 years prior to applying.
- Be affiliated with an AFP.
- Do not receive a pension before July 1, 2009.
He Protection bonusbetter known as Homeownership bonusis a benefit granted to families for a period of two years, but given priority to women.
To receive the bonus, no application is required and you only need to meet one requirement: you have accepted the invitation to participate in one of the programs Chile’s security and opportunities (families, opening routes, street or links).
About the amounts These vary over the months as follows:
- The bonus is for the first 6 months $21,823.
- From month 7 to month 12: $16,608.
- From the 13th to the 18th month: $11,419.
- From the 19th to the 24th month: $20,328 (Value corresponds to the SUF amount).
The Maternity benefit is delivered pregnant woman who are employed, dependent or independent and receive some kind of allowance (with the exception of the maternity or family allowance).
Female employees can also receive it for their pregnant spouses. Currently he isThe benefit amounts paid for the entire period of pregnancy are:
- $20,328 per load for those beneficiaries whose monthly income does not exceed $429,899.
- $12,475 per load for those beneficiaries whose monthly income exceeds $429,899 and does not exceed $627,913.
- $3,942 per load for those beneficiaries whose monthly income exceeds $627,913 and does not exceed $979,330.