Have you ever thought about the meaning of “i” that goes before iphone, Undoubtedly, Apple did not put this letter without further ado, because, as is known, the company’s devices carry this indicator at the beginning of their names.
There are cases for the iPad, iMac, iTunes, among others, which have always carried the “i” to differentiate them from other devices on the market. In that sense, have you ever thought why it should be exactly this letter? While there are many theories on the internet, Steve Jobs himself answered this many years ago.
To clear your doubts, from Deposit We bring you a detailed explanation of the true meaning of the “i” encountered on Apple devices, with 20 minutes of information from around the web.
This is what the “i” in front of the iPhone means
The letter “i” that always precedes Apple devices, such as the iMac, iPod, iTunes, iPad, and iPhone, is something many may not have noticed; However, it has a deeper meaning.
Although many people believe that the letter was placed by the word Internet, the truth is that Steve Jobs gave the exact answer in 1998, assuring that “i” actually has five meanings.
According to Jobs, the lyrics of the song are: Internet, personal, instruction, information and inspiration, To the surprise of many, the initialization on Apple devices is somewhat darker than before, as it belongs to the concept of the same brand.
This is what the colors in your iPhone’s status bar mean
If you are wondering what do these colors that sometimes appear on your iPhone mean, then we will tell you here.
- Azul: This color means that Screen Mirroring has been enabled on your iPhone. It could also be that an app is actively using your location.
- Verde: When you see this color in your iPhone’s status bar, it means you are in a call. Also, it may mean that you have activated the Internet Sharing option.
- Rose: Each time a red light appears, it means that your mobile device is recording the screen or external sound.
- Purple: This color is when the SharePlay option is activated on your mobile to share content.
So You Can Add a Security Key to Your iPhone
With the beta of iOS 16.3, it was possible to discover the new functions that they will bring to the iPhone, such as the security keys. So, we teach you how to add one to your mobile device.
- The first step is to open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Now, click on the User Profile icon at the top of the screen.
- From the options, tap on Password & security.