As mentioned in other articles, oats are a very healthy food, which, in addition to acting as a kind of metabolic regulator, helps to take care of the heart and intestines, without forgetting that it can help with weight loss. A great ally for.
It is even considered a superfood and a daily resource that everyone should take care of their health. as well, Oats are good for the heart, control weight, improve digestion and prevent constipation. Portal explains Better with health.
According to data from the US Food and Drug Administration According to the (FDA), this grain, in addition to nourishing and satisfying hunger, has the potential to both aid weight loss and lower cholesterol levels.
It can be consumed as a snack for breakfast or through various combinations with other equally healthy food items. Also, if it is eaten raw, the taste may not satisfy most, however to lose weight, have it raw and without added sugar.
Oatmeal water with lemon for weight loss
According to a study published in National Center for Biotechnology Information, Oatmeal provides satiety to the body.
However, if you add lemon to it, a fruit rich in vitamin C, with properties that help cleanse the body, improve digestion and accelerate metabolism, which has the benefit of burning fat, which makes it Makes the ideal supplement for losing weight.
- 2 tbsp of whole oat bran.
- 2 chopped lemons
- 1 liter of water.
- Mint leaves.
- Pour one liter of water in a jug, add two tablespoons of oats and cut lemon into slices.
- Rest for at least two hours and add some mint leaves for better taste.
- It is recommended to consume this drink throughout the day and you will start seeing results in the second week.
Recipes with oats for weight loss
Oatmeal and Plum Smoothie
- Oatmeal: 2 tbsp.
- Dried Plum: 5 units.
- Flaxseed: 1 tsp.
- Kefir: 1 cup (can be substituted for natural unsweetened yogurt).
- Cocoa: 1 tsp.
- Place the plums in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Mix cocoa, oats and flaxseed in a separate container.
- Add kefir or yogurt and mix well.
- Drain the plums, chop and add to the mixture.
- Store in the fridge overnight and consume empty stomach the next morning.
Oatmeal, Apple, and Almond Smoothie
- One cup oats.
- One green apple cut into cubes.
- One spoon honey.
- One tablespoon ground flaxseed.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend for no more than two minutes until the liquid is quite creamy.
- Better take it in the morning and before going to work.
- This smoothie will create a great feeling of satiety.
Oatmeal and Blueberry Bowl
- Oats are prepared in this bowl with cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg. Sweet touches are provided by blueberry compote and dried fruit.
- To provide more protein at breakfast, add sliced natural almonds; One of the healthiest nuts.
Oatmeal Oatmeal with Almond Milk
- 200 ml almond milk.
- 4 tbsp oats
- Heat milk in a pan and add cinnamon stick to it to enhance its taste.
- Make sure the fire is on medium temperature.
- Before boiling, oats should be added. Stir for about 10 minutes so that it acquires a nice texture and let it rest.
- It is recommended to add some fruits so that it tastes better and has optimal nutritional properties.
Oatmeal and Aloe Vera Smoothie
- 1 medium leaf of aloe vera.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats.
- juice of one lemon.
- A teaspoon of liquid sweetener can be added. This last component is optional.
- Wash and cut the aloe vera, put it in a blender along with lemon juice and oats to extract the gel inside.
- Blend in a blender until creamy, serve and add sweetener to give a sweet taste.
Oatmeal and Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 liter of water.
- ½ cup whole oats
- 8 pieces of pineapple.
- 1 tbsp cinnamon.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend for three minutes or until you have a lump-free mixture.
- It is recommended to take it empty stomach and in the morning for better results.