Few people know, but you can make a number of changes in WhatsApp. For example, you can change the background to the one you like best, even specifying whether you want a light or dark mode, but there are also letters or fonts. Do you want to have more than the app tells you?
The best part is that you don’t need to download any third-party program, on the contrary, everything happens through a simple website so you can copy and paste it into WhatsApp. What are the requirements?
LOOK: See the full list of how many people you have blocked on WhatsApp
There is nothing to enter. Here we leave you all the steps so that you can get this feature and surprise all your friends immediately.
How to change the font in WhatsApp without programs
- The first thing you need to do is not to install any special programs or keyboards.
- On the contrary, it is only necessary to enter the website called Pretty Letters
- Now all you have to do is enter your text.
- When you do this, you will notice that more fonts appear under the box where you wrote something.
- Choose the font you like best.
- The best part is that each one has a little button that says “Copy.”
- Just copy and paste it into your WhatsApp conversations.
- The best part is that your friends will see the same message, meaning it won’t change.
- If you notice a misconfiguration, simply choose a different font.
Remember that if you have been blocked or simply have a problem with your device, you can use this link to contact you via WhatsApp.