keep in privacy WhatsApp Despite the security options offered by the application, it is something that still needs to be strengthened. In this sense, it is possible for third parties to access your account without your permission, which can cause you various problems, especially because they invade your privacy.
Faced with this complicated situation, there are a few mechanisms you can do with your mobile device to prevent a third person from continuing your conversation and, in the worst case, replying to WhatsApp messages for you.
That’s why, in Deposit, we offer you two fairly simple options, the first is to unlock the devices associated with your WhatsApp account and the second is to give more security to your iPhone. Pay attention to the directions.
Meera: Trick to Access Secret Section of WhatsApp from iOS
how to know if someone is spying on my whatsapp on iphone
If you suspect that someone is accessing your WhatsApp account without your permission, we share some tricks that you can apply from your iPhone.
whatsapp open on other devices
- First open the WhatsApp app.
- After that go to Settings.
- Now, tap on Paired devices.
- In this part you have to see if there is any suspicious device.
- If you see one that isn’t yours, tap on it and click Log Out.
- In this way you will have deleted the linked account.
Change your iPhone’s passcode
The second option is that someone can access your WhatsApp account from your own iPhone, for this we tell you how to change the security code of your mobile.
- Enter the Settings app.
- Then click on Face ID & Passcode.
- Then tap on Restore Face ID.
- This is if an alternate face is configured.
how to leave whatsapp group on iphone
If you are bored of belonging to a WhatsApp group or you are overwhelmed by the huge number of messages you receive daily, don’t worry, we will teach you how to exit that chat without leaving a trace.
- On your iPhone, open the WhatsApp app .
- After this click on the subject of the group.
- Another option is to slide the group to the left in the Chats section.
- After that tap on More option.
- From the options, select Leave group.
- Confirm the action and select Leave group again.
- Return to the chat and you will see a message saying that you can no longer send or receive messages.
You should note that when you leave a chat, only the admins of the group will know that you are no longer a part of that conversation. Other contacts will not have this information.
What should they improve in WhatsApp Audio Status?
- First, audio states WhatsApp They don’t let you go hands-free, so you have to hold down the microphone button for a full 30 seconds.
- There is no option to preview, pause and resume.