WhatsApp one of the platforms instant messaging Most used every day by millions of people around the world, whether to keep in touch through messages, photos, videos, voice notes, video calls, etc.
One of its many advantages is that it is constantly being updated to add new functions and tools, one of them being State, Which are very popular among the users.
how to put long video in whatsapp status
The first thing you should know is that states are automatically deleted 24 hours after a user has posted them, be they photos, 30-second videos, even stickers and music. It can also have pictures etc.
We recommend you to read: How do I activate temporary messages from WhatsApp Web?
But, when it comes to videos, there is a limitation as the application does not allow you to insert some videos which are too long. If in your case you have a cell phone with the Android operating system, we show you a trick by which you can make videos that last longer than usual.
The steps you should follow are:
- First and foremost is to update WhatsApp to its latest version, which you can do from Google Play on your phone.
- Download the app “Full Video Status & Downloader for WhatsApp”.
- When it is installed, you will need to give it permission to access the photo gallery.
- Click on upload status button, gallery will open automatically so you can select the long video which you want to upload in whatsapp status.
- Finally, WhatsApp will open and it will ask you where do you want to share the video, choose Status.
- Done, your video will be uploaded in the states without any cuts.
We advise you to read: WhatsApp will increase security with new verification codes
Remember that WhatsApp is constantly updated, so you need to be aware of having the latest version installed so that you can apply this trick and publish the videos you want.
Visit the Technology section for more information on this and other topics.
What should I follow