It is true that WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging platform that allows you to chat with your friends and family, however, millions of users also use it as an important tool for the work environment, so this is how they share Word, Excel, PDF files, etc., Do you want to sign these documents from the same app? At Depor we will provide you with the steps below.
The mentioned function is native (own) and can be improved thanks to the joint work between WhatsApp and DocuSign, the online document signing service. Most importantly, you should not download third-party apps or APK programs that put the information stored on your phone at risk.
Document signing will also be compatible with WhatsApp Web and Desktop versions (Windows and MacOS). It should be highlighted that everything is encrypted with end-to-end encryption, this means that no one can check your files.
How do you sign documents from WhatsApp
- First, this is a tool that is still in its development stage.
- It has not yet reached the beta version of WhatsApp for iOS or Android.
- Using it is simple > let’s say a user creates a contract through DocuSign.
- The platform offers you the possibility of sending the document to another party through a WhatsApp link.
- He should open it and start reading it and sign it > when he does, the creator will receive a notification.
- This is a much faster process than sharing it via email.
How to find out which is the heaviest chat on WhatsApp
- Make sure that WhatsApp has no pending updates on Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open the application and enter “Settings”, you do this by tapping the three vertical dots icon located in the upper right.
- Here you go to “Storage and data” > “Storage management”.
- Above you can see how much storage space your entire WhatsApp account has.
- By moving the space bar down, the chats in which you have sent or received multimedia files can be seen.
- The first in the list is the chat that takes up a lot of space, even on the right you can see the total weight in Kilobytes (KB), Megabytes (MB) or Gigabytes (GB).