WhatsApp continues to make radical changes to its application for Android and iPhone smartphones. This allows you to have a minimalist color and also lets you know who hasn’t added you or removed you from the app. You even have the option to edit your messages.
But there is more. Now a simple trick has been discovered that allows you to find out if your partner is using WhatsApp without having to open the application. The best part is that this tutorial works even if your “significant other” has the “Online” hidden.
Please note that performing this process requires the installation of a third-party application and additionally granting it the appropriate permissions to access your notifications.
How to find out if your partner is “online” without seeing WhatsApp
- The first thing you need to do is download the WeRadar application.
- This will ask you for access, particularly to your notifications.
- If you sign up now, you’ll only have one free option to find out if someone is online or not.
- Select the country code and then enter the number.
- Once you’re done, a box will appear indicating whether it’s “online” or offline.
- It even shows you how often you were “online” on WhatsApp.
- However, if you purchase the premium version, you will also get details such as the time of connection.
- This data is taken over by WhatsApp itself, even if your partner has decided to hide the “online”.
Remember that if you have any problems with the application, you can contact WhatsApp. If you have been blocked or your device is simply experiencing an error, you can use this link.
A form will open where you can enter all your personal information: including your real name, your email address, your Gmail account or any company, the country you are writing from, as well as your mobile phone number must be present along with your country code.