WhatsApp is an instant communication service that has more than four billion users worldwide, Similarly, it is characterized by providing users with dozens of security and privacy tools, such as: Temporary messages that are automatically deleted after a certain amount of time ; End-to-end encryption for backups stored in the cloud (Google Drive); Two-step verification, etc. However, it is the best tool to lock your account with a fingerprint, do you want to unlock it with all the fingers on your hand? This is something that we at Depor will teach you right away.
Before we begin, it is necessary to highlight that the process is only compatible with some smartphones that have Android 10 operating system or higher versions. Besides, The device needs a fingerprint sensor, does not matter if it is under the screen or on the right side of the device (right below the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons).
record everything we do fingerprints With your right or left hand through the basic settings of the smartphone, then you need to activate the “Unlock with fingerprint” function in WhatsApp, so that you can access your account with your thumb, index finger, middle finger, ring finger and little finger .
So you can unlock your WhatsApp account with all the fingers of your hand
- First, go to “Settings” on your phone Android,
- Now, enter the “Lock Screen” section.
- Several actions will appear, scroll to the end until you reach the “Fingerprint” option, touch it.
- Here you will be asked for security pattern, pin code or current password.
- The next step is to click on the “Add fingerprint” section> place the fingerprint on your cell phone’s sensor> when it finishes recognizing it, click “OK” or “Done”.
- Repeat this process five times so that you do it with all the fingers on your left or right hand.
- enter to WhatsApp Before verifying that it does not have pending updates.
- Open the app’s “Settings” > “Privacy” > “Lock with fingerprint” > “After one minute” (preferably).
- Quit Settings > Exit App > Wait for a minute for the app to unlock.
- Finally, unlock your account with any finger on your hand.
What is the minimum age WhatsApp asks you to be to use the application?
- According to the information about the services of WhatsApp that is in his Terms and conditions There is a minimum age to use the Meta application.
- If you live in a country in the European Economic Area (including the European Union), you must be 16 years of age or older.
- Of course if your country’s law requires it.
- On the other hand, if you live in a country that does not belong to the European region, you must be 13 years or older, always highlighted if the country’s law requires it.
- WhatsApp highlights that in addition to meeting the minimum age requirement (as per applicable law), if you are not of age to accept these Terms in your country, your parent or guardian may agree to these Terms on your behalf Will accept
- It will be necessary for me to read them with you.