Meta presents frequent updates to WhatsApp Messenger, the same where the redesign of the application for Android is prioritized, however, they also began to change the iOS version.
On this occasion, it is known that in WhatsApp for iOS they have made changes to the interface of attachments, that section where you can share documents, images or videos, Locations, contacts and create and surveys.
Do you want to know and get this new design? At Depor we will explain the process in detail so you can follow it from your iPhone. Before starting, it should be clarified that this style is a part of the beta version of WhatsApp.
How to create the new attachment interface in WhatsApp
- First, download TestFlight from the iOS App Store.
- After installing it, open this link to apply for a position in WhatsApp Beta for iPhone.
- You will be returned to TestFlight.
- Click “Accept” to get the position and WhatsApp beta will start installing on your phone.
- Enter the app (it’s the same) and access any personal or group conversation.
- Press the cross icon located in the lower left corner.
- Finally, the new attachment interface will be displayed.
How to find out what an edited WhatsApp message says
- The first thing you need to know is that you need a third-party application.
- This means that it is necessary to download an app called WAMR from Google Play.
- It is completely free and you need to give it permission to access your WhatsApp notifications.
- It may ask you which app you want to save the notifications to.
- You can find Gmail, Messenger, Facebook, Instagram, but the one we are interested in is WhatsApp.
- Once you’re done configuring it to your liking, just wait for your friend to connect and write to you.
- When you finish editing a WhatsApp message, WAMR will automatically show you whether the text has been changed or not.
- Remember that it is necessary that your cell phone is not in “silent mode” or “airplane mode” and even avoid using “Do not disturb”.
- Otherwise, you will not be able to get the original message before it is modified.
- Only in this way you can see what your friend wrote before editing the WhatsApp message.