The new WhatsApp Messenger channels are mainly characterized by unidirectional, which means that you can only receive messages or multimedia files. However, there is a simple trick to answering it using text and emoticons. Do you want to know how to do it? In Depor I will explain below.
It is important to clarify that the channels do not have the configuration to enable responses from their hundreds, thousands or millions of followers, if it is not a group conversation, which currently accepts only 1,024 participant. Remember that the goal of a channel is to give (if you are an administrator) or receive (if you are a follower) information that interests you.
Back on topic, is it possible to reply to channel messages if you are a follower? The answer is yes, although anonymous, it means that the content creator does not have access to your cell phone number, reported WabetaInfo. Currently this is a feature being tested in the beta version of WhatsApp for Android.
This is how you reply to messages from a WhatsApp channel
- First, download the WhatsApp beta program for Android, don’t worry, here we will tell you how to do it.
- Enter the Google Play Store and in the search bar type the name of the application “WhatsApp”> access the app and scroll down.
- Here you will see the option to become a beta tester. If you can’t find it then click on the following link.
- Accept the conditions and you have to wait a little bit so you can start downloading WhatsApp Beta.
- Open the application and click on the “News” tab. Go to the “Channels” section and go to one of the channels you follow.
- At the bottom right of the message bubble you will see an arrow icon next to the word “Replies”, tap it.
- Here you can leave your comment anonymously for that message and you can see the responses of other followers.
- This tool will make channels more fun and interactive, allowing everyone to share their thoughts and opinions.
Reasons to enable temporary messages on WhatsApp
- Storage: if a contact or group usually sends you a “meme” of images or videos, here you need to activate temporary messages, because it prevents the viewed files from continuing to store the internal memory of your smartphone.
- Privacy: Are they checking your cell phone? With this tool you will not leave any message or chat evidence, it will be completely empty after the time period you configure.
- Save unnecessary photos or videos: Sure sometimes they share repeated screenshots, photos or videos, it just consumes your phone’s storage, so get rid of them as soon as possible.
- Independent: available for individual, group or all chats.