WhatsApp Messenger is an instant messaging service that also allows you to share multimedia files, including voice notes. Do you want to know how to record audio without transmitting? At Depor we will explain the details below.
Thanks to WhatsApp’s native “view once” feature, users now share single-play videos to prevent other people from downloading or forwarding them. This will really help you to strengthen the privacy of the content because you will not record it when recording your phone screen.
The same tool has just arrived for voice notes, this means that now you can send single-play audios, both without downloading or forwarding to your contacts with other personal and group chats.
This is how you can record audios on WhatsApp without anyone else catching on
- Before starting, it is important to clarify that the aforementioned option is currently only available in the WhatsApp beta program for Android.
- To download it, go to the Google Play Store and in the search bar write the name of the application “WhatsApp”.
- Access the app and scroll down.
- Here you will see the option to become a beta tester. If you can’t find it then click on the following link.
- Accept the conditions and you have to wait a little bit so you can start downloading WhatsApp Beta.
- Now, open the beta application (it’s the same) and enter the chat you want.
- The next step is to press the microphone icon and slide it up to activate “hands-free mode” while recording audio.
- Immediately, the “Play once” icon (number 1) will appear above the send button, press it.
- Finally, share it so your contacts can only hear the audio message once.
The steps to optimize the audio of WhatsApp calls
- Make sure WhatsApp has no pending updates.
- Check that you have enough mobile data to keep a call going for a few minutes.
- The main problem is that you have the option of saving data activated for calls.
- Go to “Settings” > press the section that says “Storage and data”.
- Finally, turn off the “Use less data for calls” switch.
- That’s it, the quality of the outgoing audio will improve a lot.