WhatsApp is the most used instant messaging application in the world and is therefore constantly updated. Now There is a way to change the letters to red in the app.
It is currently part of Meta, Social media and technology company that also owns apps such as Instagram and Facebook. What are the most used platforms by users worldwide?
How to change WhatsApp letters to red?
To be able to change WhatsApp letters to red You don’t need to download any other app, This means that your personal data cannot be compromised at any time.
Below are the steps to change the “Fonts”. or letters in the messaging app:
- First you need to access the Beautiful Letters page
- Once you’re on the page, compose the text you want to send via the home interface
- Then go to the “Fonts” box at the bottom
- Look for the “font” with red and black letters in a square shape
- Now click on Copy
- Go to WhatsApp chat and paste it
- Since you’ve done that, send it and the other user will receive the lyrics with the effect
It is important that you know this because it is a keyboard configured in English You cannot use accented characters or letters with ñ. Therefore, if you try this, the change will not be reflected in the message.
If you have any problems with the app, we recommend that you contact technical support the messaging application to help you and be able to use it normally again.
This is how you can change WhatsApp letters to red and surprise your contacts. Remember to keep an eye on all the information about this messaging app. They have recently been releasing updates with new features.