Users are already locking their conversations with a fingerprint or security pattern, but many indicate that chats continue to generate notifications. Find a solution and eliminate this inconvenience.
two of the most important features and for which it stands out Whatsapp messenger are the following: Security and privacy, for this reason, the above instant communication platform in recent years has developed tools such as: single display message, end-to-end encryption, two-step verification, etc. However, “chat” blocking Also just published, a function that allows you to block your most personal interactions with fingerprint, Face ID authentication, password or security pattern.
These types of tricks are important to audiences in countries such as Spain, where a January 2023 study found that 89.7% of Internet users had the WhatsApp application installed on their mobile phones, according to a study released by We Are Social.
new name option chat lock Currently available in beta version of WhatsApp for iOS and Android users. Basically you’ll add a security mechanism to the conversations you want, the ones that will be stored in the Locked folder at the top of the main WhatsApp interface.
It is true that blocked chats will not generate notifications, in fact when you receive a message from these contacts or groups you will not know who it is, let alone the content they sent, but anyway notification will appear(1,2, 3, 4, etc.) new messages, Would you like to remove it? This is something that we at Depor will explain below.
WhatsApp trick so that you don’t get notification of blocked chats with fingerprint or pattern
- First, check that the beta of WhatsApp There are no pending updates.
- Now, open the app and access the folder called “Blocked Chats” (above the Chats tab).
- Keep your fingerprint, security pattern, password etc.
- Your most personal conversations will be visible.
- Press on the first for a few seconds and then select the other.
- If there are several, tap the three dots icon in the top right corner.
- Several options will display, touch the one that says “Select all”.
- The next step is to click on the horn icon with a diagonal line (top).
- Finally, silent notifications For “eight hours”, “a week” or “forever”, we recommend the latter.