One of the most popular messaging apps WhatsApp As it has various interesting functions that provide users with a more comfortable experience and that adjust to their needs without installing external programs or strange applications.
One configuration you can get is to ‘silent’ a WhatsApp user without blocking it, this is because at times we must continue communication with that person, either because they are at your study center or at work and It is not possible to remove them from your contact list.
Faced with this situation, you have the option of opting out of receiving notifications every time you use your smartphone; That is, their alerts won’t interrupt you when you’re doing something important. To get it, in Deposit We share step by step.
How to silence a user on WhatsApp
If there’s a contact you just can’t stand anymore, but don’t want to block, you can ‘mute’ them indefinitely in your WhatsApp account. Here we tell you what to do.
- To do this, all you have to do is wait for him to send you a message on WhatsApp.
- Now, go to the notification screen to view the message.
- After this, you will see that a series of options are appearing at the bottom.
- There will be “Reply”, “Mark as read” and “Mute” options.
- To keep your alerts from reaching you, tap “Mute”.
- Then swipe up on the message to get rid of this window or to reply.
Keep in mind that you’ve only turned off notifications for this particular contact, so you’ll continue to receive alerts from other users.
Animated emoji coming to WhatsApp
WhatsApp continues to incorporate new animated emoji so that users can use them in the app. Here we show you which are the first six coming soon, according to WABetaInfo.
- crying face
- party face
- face with open mouth