WhatsApp It will integrate around 30 new emoji, including moose, swan, shaking face, left and right stop hands, and more. These will come with the existing 700.
They have a curious inside and are not so visible to all people, but have been used by some users at some point. WhatsApp: about this number 100, What does it really mean? Here we tell you.
Remember that all emojis in the app have to be used to know their meaning honestly and without falsehood emojipedia, This website is in charge of describing and interpreting the icons.
what does 100 emoji mean in whatsapp
- There are many meanings around the number 100 in WhatsApp.
- However, this sometimes changes based on context and country.
- For example, in Asian countries and the United States, the number 100 means the highest grade you got on your exam.
- It can also be expressed when a person is “100 percent”.
- The second is when you want to say that a person is worth 100.
- Now that you know it, you can use it however you want in WhatsApp.
What does the face with open hands emoji mean in WhatsApp?
- According to the emojipedia portal, the emoji is known as “hugging face”.
- he also describes it as “a smiling pale face with open arms embracing”,
- It can be used to express thanks and support, to show love and care, or to express warm and positive feelings in general.
- Because of its hand gesture, it is often used to represent jazz hands.
- It also has to do with feelings such as excitement, enthusiasm, or a feeling of blossoming or accomplishment.
How to download WhatsApp beta for Android phone?
- Enter the Google Play Store of Android Explore more apps WhatsApp,
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.