When will the 2026 World Cup be played in the United States?
From this mention, It is more necessary to say that the next FIFA World Cup will start on June 9, 2026 and end on July 18, 2026, with the grand final which will of course be played on American soil.
In turn, it should be remembered that this would be the first World Cup in history to have 48 teams in the group stage, a fact that would have made the tournament’s development even longer as well as presenting greater qualification opportunities for those nations. Will do what doesn’t. Frequent competition.
According to this quote, Another aspect that will be defined in the coming months is the group stage issue and the way it is organised., At the moment, the most likely options are 12 groups of 4 teams or even just zones of 3 teams.
Venue for 2026 World Cup:
- BMO Field (Toronto)
- BC Place (Vancouver).
United States of america
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta)
- Gillette Stadium (Boston)
- AT&T Stadium (Dallas)
- NRG Stadium (Houston)
- Arrowhead Stadium (Kansas City)
- SoFi Stadium (Los Angeles)
- Hard Rock Stadium (Miami)
- MetLife Stadium (New York/New Jersey)
- Lincoln Financial Field (Philadelphia)
- Levi’s Stadium (San Francisco Bay Area)
- Lumen Field (Seattle)
- Azteca Stadium (Mexico City)
- Acron Stadium (Guadalajara)
- BBVA Stadium (Monterrey)