Women with well-being Its purpose is to help that Women ages 18 to 64 living in the state of Mexico financial support from 2,500 pesos, medical, psychological and legal assistance Among other things, we explain here when the Results of the social program.
The management program Delfina Gómez covers the 125 Mexican municipalities with priority given to heads of families, women in places of high and very high marginalization, who have a permanent disability or who care for people with disabilities.
The process of registering for the program Welfare of the State of Mexico The last minute of Sunday, November 26, 2023 has been completed and the first deposit is expected to be made to the card Women’s wellness The Next December 8, 2023 However, this requires the results to be made known to those who have access to this service.
The government of State of Mexico has not confirmed the exact date for the announcement Results of the program Women with well-being.
The women who underwent the registration process were assessed through a procedure confirmed his state of vulnerability to ensure support reaches those who need it most.
Where can you see the Women with Wellbeing results?
Come on Results from Women with Wellbeing You can view them on the official website Minister of Social Affairs of the State of Mexico where he expects them to be announced before the end of this week.
Women in Wellbeing: Who Can Request Support?
Women suffering from any of the following conditions have access to the social program of the State of Mexico:
- Single motherss: Women who run a household without the support of a partner.
- Indigenous residents in communities with an Indigenous presence: People who identify as indigenous.
- Afromexicanas: Women who identify as part of the Afro-Mexican community.
- Residents of places with high and very high levels of marginalization: Those living in areas characterized by high levels of marginalization.
- Chronic degenerative diseases: People suffering from these types of diseases.
- Permanent disability or care for people with disabilities: These people in this condition.
- Victim or perpetrator of a crimeor: women who have become victims or victims of a crime.
- Repatriates: People who have returned to the country after a stay abroad.