The series depicts the government of Salvador Allende and the milestones that led to the coup.
On Thursday evening, the first chapter of Los Mil Días de Allende premiered, a series that describes what the late president’s government looked like, a couple of days 50 years of a coup.
The Production produced by Parox and directed: Nicolas Acunahas four chapters which is broadcast on television and streaming.
The series shows Salvador Allende in his time as president with his Successes and failures to deal with the extreme polarization that the country was going through. In addition, the events that triggered this are compiled Coup, Milestone that marked a before and after in the history of our country.
Cast and their characters in “The Thousand Days of Allende”.
- Alfredo Castro as Salvador Allende Gossens.
- Benjamin Vicuna as Fidel Castro.
- Daniel Alcaíno as Augusto Pinochet Ugarte.
- Tito Bustamante as Eduardo Frei Montalva.
- Aline Kuppenheim Como Hortensia Bus.
- Francisca Gavilán as Miria Contreras Bell “La Payita”.
- Néstor Cantillana as José Tohá.
- Jaime Omeñaca as Carlos Prats.
- Ivan Alvarez de Araya as August Olivares Calf.
- Susana Hidalgo as Beatriz Allende Kissi.
- Mario Horton as Miguel Enriquez Espinosa.
- Christian Chaparro as Luis Corvalan Lepe.
- Héctor Morales as Carlos Jorquera Tolosa.
- Marcial Tagle as Patricio Aylwin Azócar.
- Cristián Campos as René Schneider Chereau.
- Claudio Arredondo as Radomiro Tomic Romero.
When and where can you see the first chapter?
The series The Thousand Days of Allendepremiered its first chapter this Thursday and for those who haven’t seen it, it will be repeated Domingo 10 through the screens TVN.
In addition, it is available in Streaming platforms that require payment as TVN Play International j bars.