OXXO is the convenience store where, for sure, you will find what you need, because in addition to offering the basic requirements, you can carry out various financial transactions that will save you trouble.
So, if there is less money coming into your bank account, OXXO It gives you the option to withdraw it, as long as it is within these hours: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm, 365 days a year.
In addition, the withdrawals o deposits are secure transactions, and all you need is to present your bank card.
Now, these are the banking institutions that have a service agreement OXXOwithout having to buy something from the store.
Below we leave you a list of bank debit cards accepted OXXO to do withdrawals or deposits.
- Verification: All debit cards.
- BBVA: All cards
- Bancoppel: All debit cards.
- Banco Azteca: All debit cards.
- Banjército: All debit cards.
- Banregio: All debit cards.
- Citibanamex: All debit cards and Saldazo cards.
- SMG Cash: All debit cards.
- HSBC: All debit cards.
- Invex: All debit cards.
- Scotiabank: All debit cards.
- Santander: All debit cards.
Now, the maximum amount that can be withdrawn per transaction is two thousand pesos, with a service commission fee of 17 pesos; However, in the case of the BanCoppel card, it is 20 pesos, and you can also collect your money transfers from the United States to Mexico.
Eventually, the withdrawal will happen, as long as there is enough money in the tills.