The Environmental Emergency Program continues its activities in the Valley of Mexico metropolitan area. The Hoy No Circula program partially controls car traffic to regulate pollutant levels in the environment.
Today, Sunday, September 3, 2023, the Hoy No Circula vehicle program is suspended. All vehicles can drive. The restrictions apply from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. in the Valley of Mexico metropolitan area.
No traffic today for the next seven days
With the theExceptanges, such as: B. a deterioration in air quality, the current program includes the following vehicle stops:
- Monday, September 4th – Vehicles with holograms 1 and 2, yellow rubber coating, and panel painting 5 and 6.
- Tuesday, September 5th – Cars with pink rubber, license plates 7 and 8, and holograms 1 and 2.
- Wednesday, September 6th – Cars with red stickers, liveries 3 and 4, and holograms 1 and 2.
- Thursday, September 7th – Cars with green stickers, license plate completion 1 and 2, and verification hologram 1 and 2.
- Friday, September 8th – Cars with blue stickers ending 9 and 0 and verification holograms 1 and 2.
- Saturday, September 9th: Cars with hologram 1 ending in 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 or cars with hologram 2 will not run.
- Sunday, September 10th – The program is suspended. All vehicles can drive.
The areas of the Valley of Mexico for Hoy No Circula:
The program includes the 16 mayors of Mexico City and 18 municipalities of the State of Mexico:
- Atizapan of Zaragoza
- Coacalco de Berriozábal
- Cuautitlán Izcalli
- Ecatepec de Morelos
- Naucalpan of Juárez
- Nicholas Romero
- Tlalnepantla of Baz
- Chalco Valley
Fines for the Hoy No Circula program
Violations of program restrictions will result in fines They range from 2,074.80 pesos to $3,112.
Verification calendar 2023
It is important to inspect cars in Mexico City and the State of Mexico twice a year. The date for this depends on the completion of the panels and the gluing. The review plan is as follows:
- August and September: Boards with the endings 7 and 8 (gummed pink).
- September and October: boards with the endings 3 and 4 (rubbered in red).
- October and November: Boards with endings 1 and 2 (green gummed).
- November and December: boards with endings 9 and 0 (rubbered blue).