In these days before the September 18th celebrations, some pensioners are receiving the Fiesta Patrias Bonus. A To use which is paid to the vast majority of older adults and in some cases provides a benefit Additional amount for some people who meet a condition.
Which pensioners receive the extra amount of the Fiesta Patrias bonus?
The Fiesta Patrias bonus will help you a fixed amount of $23,261 for all pensioners who are eligible.
However, you will receive one Extra holiday bonus amount for older adults who have proven family support As of: August 31, 2023.
In this case they will be delivered $11,933 There are even additional fees for each family member to those who are not entitled to family allowance Since their monthly income is more than $979,330, they belong to Section 4 according to Law No. 21,456.
This additional amount of holiday bonus for pensioners It is paid to the person who receives or could have received the family allowance in the following cases:
- It is Orders are accepted by someone other than the pensioner or pensionada.
- It could have receive the tasks that do not belong to Section 4.
Who are the pensioners who will receive the holiday bonus?
Pensioners who receive the holiday bonus are in one of the following situations as of August 31, 2023:
- Pensioners or pensioners of the Social Insurance Institution (IPS), who have a Universal guaranteed pension (PGU) or a pension Basic solidarity disability (PBSI).
- Pensioner the Institute for Occupational Safety (ISL).
- Pensioners or retirees Political relief lawsLaw No. 19,234.
- Pensioner the Employer investment funds of Law No. 16,744.
- Pensioners or retirees former provident fund and former social security service (INP, currently IPS).
- Repair pensioners: Law No. 19.123 (Rettig) and Law No. 19.992 (Valech).
- Pensioners or retirees from AFP or insurance companies who, from August 31, 2022, also receive the PGU benefits, the solidarity pension contribution (old age or disability) or minimum pensions with a state guarantee.
- Beneficiary of Disability allowance.
How do I know if I receive the holiday bonus?
Can Check if you are a beneficiary of the holiday bonus with your RUT by entering the ChileAtiende platform HERE with your RUT and your date of birth.
Remember that on this website you can see the exact payment date, the amount you will receive and the payment method. Likewise this Aguinaldo You will receive it together with your September pension.