WI Playing 11: West Indies lose the game quite wide in the end, even after posting a decent total on the board to reveal that their bowling has taken a heavy toll in the first game. Their bowlers posed no threat to the strong Pakistani batsmen, who made their way up to the West Indies total set. Their major concern is the lack of a primary leg-spinner, Hayden Walsh being their main spinner at the moment but he is very poor with his line and length and releases pressure at regular intervals.
11 team news playing West Indies
- West Indies had put forward their best XI in the first game and it is unlikely that they will change that.
- West Indies need to find a way to find success in the middle overs.
- West Indies’ death bowling was excellent in the first game. When it comes to death bowling in WI team they will need to be more effective Romario Shepherd who is the most skilled bowler
wi playing 11
- Shai Hope
- Kyle Meyers
- shamrah brooks
- Nicholas Poorno
- Brandon King
- rowman powell
- romario shepherd
- Alzarri Joseph
- Aqeel Hossein
- jayden seals
- Hayden Walsh Jr.
West Indies team
Nicholas Pooran, Shai Hope, Nkrumah Bonner, Shamrah Brooks, Keesey Carty, Akeel Hossein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Shermon Lewis, Kyle Meyers, Anderson Phillip, Rovman Powell, Jaden Seals, Romario Shepherd, Hayden Walsh
Pakistan vs West Indies Dream11 Prediction for Captain and Vice Captain
- As mentioned in the first game preview, Shai Hope is a no brainer when it comes to captain choice in the grand and minor leagues. He proved that he is a monster in Asian conditions.
fastest bowler in the world
|ODIs in Asia||Run||average||strike rate|
- Shamrah Brooks has made a great start to her ODI career. He is a good substitute for the vice captain in the minor leagues.
best captain in the world
Follow us on Google News
Highest score in ODI