The National Institute of Land Transport (INTT) and the Autonomous Service of Registries and Notaries (SAREN) announced steps for the transfer of vehicles.
INTT entered into a joint work with Sareen for verification of property transfer documents (purchase and sale) of natural persons, to complete the vehicle transfer process. “Users buying a used vehicle will have to process the sale document before a notary before INTT can process the vehicle registration certificate in their name, thanks to the interoperability made between the institute and Sarin, online Verification will be carried out outside the existence of this document duly registered in a notary”, indicates a press release.
How to request a vehicle transfer?
To place the request before the INTT, the bona fide person should have the registration certificate of the vehicle he has obtained and the PUB form issued by SAREN in line with the purchase and sale procedure, and follow the steps given below:
- User should access INTT.GOB.VE web portal and select Single Process Return option.
- Next, you need to enter your username and password. If you are not registered, you will have to follow the steps as prompted by the system.
- Once inside the portal, you need to select the Registration/Vehicle option in the menu.
- Then you have to select the office closest to the place you come from and indicate the type of vehicle on which you are going to complete the process (eg: private vehicle) and transfer and transfer of assets from the list of procedures Select other methods of and services.
- You will need to proceed to enter the vehicle data that is reflected in the Certificate of Registration such as: Plate Number, Body Serial, Year of Manufacture, Person Identification Number appearing on the Certificate.
- As a new requirement, for online verification, you need to enter the data of the document issued by Saran, indicating the number of the PUB form and the number of transfers made by the vehicle, and press REGISTER.
- The INTT system will verify the existence of the sales document in Sarin online and allow the user to continue with the request.
- You have to make the online payment through the banking institutions indicated by the system.
- To conclude, you need to print a single form of pre-paid procedures, and visit the selected office to submit the documents as shown below:
- Present the laminated identity card (current), which is the current owner, and send a copy.
• Vehicle Registration Certificate, in the name of the previous owner.
• Copy of Civil Liability Policy.
• Legal Attestation Specialist Certificate (original) issued by the Bolivarian National Police.
In the second stage, the procedure can be carried out by legal entities in the same way.
In this way the national government continues to use technology to provide security to users, while uniting institutions through interoperability to guarantee vehicle registry information in the country.