Sunday, September 24, 2023

Willis recovers two of his officers who left for Estera.

Failed merger of two insurance brokers Aeon And Willis Tower Watson (now WTW) settled with several round trips between the pros Willis,

this is what happened with Michael Bruno And Esther Pachewho came back leaving willisstill since wtw Estera PartnersThe firm he went to when the announced amalgamation—which later failed—was approved.

Bruno joins the ranks of WTW Head of Due Diligence Sector in Spain in the M&A Unit (Fusion and Acquisition). From this position, he will lead the strategy of managing, negotiating and advisory brokerage in the Due diligence at the national level.

Bruno has developed his professional career in positions of high responsibility at Marsh; Willis, between 2009 and 2021, as director of finance and projects and for the past year and a half, as director of project finance and M&A at Astera Partners.

Esther Pache Returns to WTW as Due Diligence Consultant in Mergers & Acquisitions SpainA position from which he will be in charge of strengthening the practice of this Finex unit.

Pache joined Asterra Partners in 2021 as Senior Project Manager in the M&A sector.

Willis’ M&A unit is part of the Finex business segment led by Sergio Munoz-RojasCovers the areas of financial, executive and professional risks.


“The return of these two renowned professionals shows once again that WTW maintains a successful talent attraction and retention strategy“, he says Ivan Sainz De La MoraThe head of WTW, which is focused “on development and expertise,” he says in the unit.

This isn’t the first time that Willis has managed to win back former employees., Last March, the WTW mergers and acquisitions unit was already reinforced with recovery instructions beatriz pavan And Victoria LebedJoe joined Marsh’s ranks in 2021 during the process of Willis’ ultimately inconclusive integration into Aon.

Pavón joins WTW as M&A region leader for the Mediterranean region. Lebed did this as WTW Iberia’s director of transactional risks, mergers and acquisitions.


Failed merger of Aon and Williswould have given birth to the world’s largest insurance brokerBut it stood down after protests from authorities in the United States, where both companies are based.

In Spain, the two firms traditionally acted in a strong rivalry, which worsened after the initial announcement of the merger, in which Aon was established as the leader in the integration, which led to the departure of many Willis professionals to other organizations.

When the merger was considered final, Several Willis executives left the company and formed Astera with Marsh controlling 40% of the new entity., The remaining 60% is shared among various former Willis executives, including Alberto Gallego, Jaime Castellanos and Anton Serrats,

Nation World News Desk
Nation World News Desk
Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.
Latest news
Related news