Microsoft has updated Windows 11 and includes a preview version of Bing from Artificial Intelligence (AI). In addition, it presented an extensive list of new functions
Microsoft sees the benefits of incorporating Artificial Intelligence into its services. In the new Windows 11 update, an updated Bing has been added to the task. In this way, users will have an AI-powered tool inside the remote. The technology giant said that this design was reinvented in the way that the PC was used.
The announcement is directed at users who have the preview version of Bing. You will need to install the latest windows 11 update to access the new search box. In the event that other users want to join, they can register on the waiting list of this page.
Other Windows 11 updates
1. With the release of Phone Link for iOS, Microsoft wants to remove barriers for iPhone owners. Users will be able to tether their devices and not worry about missing calls or messages while working on a Windows 11 PC. Have easier access to iPhone photos thanks to iCloud integration in the Photos app.
2. For those who carry a Samsung phone, Microsoft has made it easy to activate the phone’s personal hotspot. It is now activated with one click from within the list of Wi-Fi networks on the PC.
3. Last year they released Windows Studio Effects. It allows you to play audio and video at any location of your home. A recent update makes it easy to find and adjust Windows Studio Effects settings by accessing it directly from the task under “quick settings”.
4. The chat experience in Microsoft Teams has been redesigned. Now it makes it easy to preview your video and quickly switch to a call. Alternately share the phone connection through any application.
5. He returned the Quick Assisi remote help app that can be opened from the start menu and connected faster than before, and also supports the new ability between screen sharing and full control in the session to help go to the conference. those who wish further. In addition, they included a laser pointer to guide people through the learning process.
6. Now Microsoft has expanded the Widget to include Phone Link, Xbox Game Pass, and partners like Meta and Spotify. By simply tapping the weather icon on a task or right-clicking, Widgets provide great information at a glance.
7. With the new screen recorders in the Snipping Tool it is easier to capture actions, using the screen recorder function, you can search and open the Snipping Tool by “Search” in the task and select “record”. Screenshots are now automatically saved to the default folder.
8. Microsoft continues to make Windows 11 the most accessible version yet, with improvements to the “Narrator” feature that expands support for more braille displays, including 3 new “HumanWare”-designed Surface displays. Narrator is now easily compatible with accessibility accessories.
9. Microsoft customized user experience with recommendations and AI-based content in the Start menu. It is available on Windows 11 Pro and above devices connected to Azure Active Directory (AAD);