Inter Miami, led by Gerardo ‘Tata’ Martino, drew 1-1 against New York City in the MLS, this Saturday, September 30.
The ‘Herons’ could not beat New York City despite making several actions in the goal of the Ecuadorian Leonardo Campana and the Argentine Facundo Farías. Inter Miami tied 1-1.
Inter Miami looked nervous throughout the match, even with a clear attacking opportunity it ended in a lack among partners. Benjamin Cremaschi and Dixon Arroyo collided in the midfield and wasted an action that could have opened the scoring.
Thousands of young people go to the barracks to get one of the 5,000 places
Ecuadorian soccer players are substituted in minute 71′ by Josef Martínez and Jean Mota. ‘Tata’ Martino tried to refresh his lines and reach the opposing goal more fresh.
And when it seems that the goals will not come, the Uruguayan striker Santiago Rodríguez scored 1-0 in favor of visiting, in 77′.
But Inter Miami is not far away. The pink team is looking for a tie. And thank you for a headline by Tomas Avilés, the marking is equated. The game ended 1-1 and the ‘Herons’ could breathe.
- The equalizing goal came after 95 minutes thanks to a headline by Tomas Avilés.
- Uruguayan striker Santiago Rodríguez, a player for the visiting team, scored 1-0 in the 77th minute of the match after escaping the mark and defining.
- The technical director, Gerardo ‘Tata’ Martino, released the Ecuadorian players in the 71st minute. The forward and midfielder were replaced by Josef Martínez and Jean Mota, respectively.
- The first half of the match at the DRV PNK Stadium ended goalless.
- Inter Miami announced, through its social networks, the new match schedule. The start of the commitment will be at 7:32 pm (Ecuador time)
The ‘Herons’ team reported that the game was delayed due to weather conditions.
- Bell and Stream holders
Inter Miami line up to face New York City. @InterMiamiCF
The Ecuadorians from Inter Miami, Leonardo Campana and Dixon Arroyo, are part of the 11 starters for the match against New York City, for MLS.