The daily Wordle puzzles just keep coming, as Wordle 284 hits The New York Times website for the next 24 hours. If you’ve been playing Wordle since its launch, chances are you’ve had quite a winning streak. If you’re desperate to survive that streak, just jump to the bottom of the page, where you can find some spoiler-free hints and clues to help you solve Wordle 284 for March 30th. Congratulations!
The objective of Wordle is to guess the five-letter word correctly in just six attempts. To detect it as quickly as possible, you need to pay attention to the color of the tiles.
For each guess, the letter tiles will appear in one of three colors. If the letter tile turns gray, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word and not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the correct place in the word.
You can share your score on social media for bragging rights while the app monitors your stats.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you’ll have to wait until the next day until a new word is issued – with your streak reset back to zero.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 284…
Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try using some vowels in your first guess, especially ‘a’ and ‘e’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘Audio’ or ‘Arise’ are good opening words because they contain many vowels. If you use ‘audio’, perhaps follow it with something like ‘SPENT’ to include more common letters.
• See the daily prompts provided by Express Online below…
Word 284 clues…
1. Wordle 284 starts with the letter ‘S’.
2. Wordle 284 has two vowels.
3. Today’s answer is something you can take to camp.