The mining company Codelco has 500 places available for those who want to do their job professional exercise in the company in summer 2024.
The state-owned company also provides applications for those who want to prepare their 2024 summer report in the company.
What internships are available at Codelco?
Codelco offers around 500 places for professional internships They are suitable for various professions such as:
- Civil and mechanical engineering, metallurgy, electrical engineering, electronics, chemistry, mining, computer science, biomedicine, environment and industry.
- Industrial engineering.
- Risk prevention.
What are the requirements?
To apply for Codelco internships The following requirements must be met:
- Study the degree for which you are applying for the internship (not a degree).
- Do not take any courses while conducting the practice.
- Availability to carry out an internship of at least 2 months or 180 chronological hours.
- You must have school insurance (Law 16.744) for the duration of the internship.
- Make sure your health is compatible with work at work.
- Be prepared to travel to one of Codelco’s work centers.
It is also desirable that the applicant has completed academic achievements with a grade of at least 5.0 or an equivalent grade and has taken part in extra-programmatic and academic activities such as volunteer work and assistantships.
Codelco also stated that the workplace corresponds to the central offices or the industrial facilities of the various centers and that the “Transfer and/or accommodation costs are not covered by Codelco.“However, depending on the nature of the functions, there is the possibility of teleworking.
Depending on the practice center, the working day can be from Monday to Friday (5×2) or from Monday to Thursday (4×3).
How can I apply for an internship at Codelco?
If you would like to apply for a professional internship at Codelco, you must enter the following link (click here), where all details about the advertisements for summer internships 2024 appear.
To complete the application, the user must click “Apply here”, and then log in to your account. If you are not yet registered, you can create a user using the link below.
If you would like to apply for the Summer Reports 2024, you can find out about the requirements, conditions and application options here.