In addition to their temporary pay, the company offers the opportunity to work in Canada for at least three years.
Canada.- If you are one of those people who are looking for better opportunities and dream of living abroad, this information will undoubtedly be of interest to you, because thanks to the agreements of the federal government with Canada, you have There will be an opportunity to apply for vacancies with a salary of up to 52 thousand pesos per month.
In this case, the job offer is for the position of “machining and tool verifier,” where those interested will have a contract for up to three years that will allow them to live legally in Canada. In addition, a floor and legal benefits of 52 thousand pesos are offered.
A vacancy is published in the National Employment Service by a Canadian factory specialized in the production of aluminum and metal parts, located in the province of Quebec. It emphasizes that the activities to be carried out in this situation are:
– Inspect parts and equipment.
– Create and customize CMM programs to measure plans and models in three dimensions.
– Participate in the investigation of problems and the implementation of solutions.
– Guide and support co-workers.
Verify the calibration of the measuring instruments or control gauges.
– Analyze inspection reports and communicate results.
– Maintaining and checking measuring instruments and preparing them for production.
Check out more stories like this in our Mexico section
What are the requirements to apply for a vacancy in Canada?
The company is looking for people with the following profile for the job of Machining and Tool Verifier:
At least two years of experience in manufacturing aluminum and metal parts.
– Demonstrate an intermediate command of the English language.
– Have completed high school.
– Skills such as mathematical logical reasoning, pressure tolerance and leadership.
– Availability to travel to Canada.
If you are interested in applying for the post, you must submit your application before 31st May at National Employment Service website which you can do by clicking here.