Publisher Shogakukan officially announced that the manga is written by lose hope and painted by Koutarou Takata, Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead, Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru created ni Shitai 100 no Koto), there will be an anime adaptation It will release in Japan next July., i.e. media announced distribution rights in the West, but did not announce which platforms would air it.
Haro Aso and Koutarou Takata began publishing manga through the magazine. monthly sunday gen-x from the publisher Shogakukan in October 2018. The publisher published the twelfth anthology volume on 17 November. It should be remembered that the manga is also inspiring a live-action film that will be released through the platform. Netflix globally this year.
- Shuichiro Umeda The protagonist will play the role of Akira Tendo.
- kazuki kawagoe ,Komi-san wa, Komyusho Desu., Ikebukuro West Gate Park) is in charge of directing the anime at the studio bug movies with the help of Hanako Ueda Peacock,
- Hiroshi Seiko ,Jujutsu Kaisen, Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season, Darling in the Franxx) is in charge of writing and supervising the script.
- say, Tanaka, Kumo Desu Ga, Nani Ka?, Absolute Duo, Hitoribochi no Marumaru Seikatsu) is in charge of character design, while Junpei Fukuchi He is in charge of the design of the corpse.
- Makoto Miyazaki, One Punch Man, Spy×Family, Fairy Gone) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis Day Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead
In a littered apartment, 24-year-old Akira Tendou watches a zombie movie with lifeless, jealous eyes. After spending three difficult years in a sweatshop in Japan, his spirit is broken. He doesn’t even have the courage to confess his feelings to his handsome co-worker Ohtori. Then, one morning, he bumps into his landlord having lunch – who turns out to be another tenant! The entire city is overrun by zombies, and even though he’s running for his life, Akira has never felt so alive.